Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2015

We're at the Nationals! - Turner Travels - Day 6

So, it has taken me awhile to go through all of my pictures and pick out my favorites and do a little cropping and enhancing.   Plus I had 17 stages worth of video to upload to YouTube.

Below are some of the pics from my POV as a spectator and a newbie.  I have planned two more blogs from the trip -- one will be some pics from the back roads heading home and one will be my take on the whole event.  First picture is of Big T who is thrilled to be competing at Production Nationals in Barry, IL.  I don't have a lot of still photos of him because I was filming him most of the time.






This is a shot of the inside of stage 13 - Dark House

Somebody is catching a nap on the range

Mike shooting at a target that includes a "no shoot".

Phil reloading on the run

Phil demonstrating how to keep the gun down range while running

Steve with a mag change on the run

Ken in mid-reload

I think Yee shot three stages wearing the crown for his son. Above his gun you can see the brass ejecting.

Big T and a Range Officer.  Here you can see the brass ejecting from the gun.  It looks like it is headed for the target.

Shooting into the sun, but you can still tell that Mike is moving and reloading

This guy was not in our squad, but he is from Anniston.  This shot shows him dropping one magazine while grabbing for the next one.

I have very few shots of Ryan because he is so fast, but here he is shooting through the door at a target.

One of the few profile shots I was able to snag. 

Phil is gettin' it!

Once again, I was able to catch a magazine ejecting as the shooter is reloading.

I like this pic because it is a profile that shows the brass ejecting from the gun and the target as well as the shooter.





No comments:

Post a Comment