Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Andi's Angle Archives: December 2000


Recently I was entering a requisition at work for a service to be performed by an outside contractor.  When I reviewed the quote, I noticed "Acts 4:12" was printed near their logo.  Not being familiar with that scripture, I looked it up.  It says, "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."  I have to admit, I was impressed.  Since I don't know the owner of the company, I don't know his religious background. Obviously, he is not afraid to share his faith and his belief that we can only be saved through Christ.
Are we all so bold?  Regardless of what others might think of us, do we share our faith on a daily basis?  We don't have to have a Bible study with a different person each day to share our faith.  Our actions can speak so much more than our words to our co-workers, friends, and family.  In Ephesians 3:12, Paul says that we have boldness in Christ, and this confidence comes through faith.  A co-worker of mine was impressing upon me how great being in love is, and she used the following analogy: "It's like being a Christian; you want everyone to share in the same happiness that you experience."  At this time of year when we think about giving, we should strive to use our confidence in Christ to share our faith with those around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment